Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's a New Day!!!

Okay...feeling much better from my tortilla chip incident (for the record, I had a late night rendezvous with a bag of organic tortilla chips).  But when I woke up this morning, I had totally left my slip up behind me.  I woke up...spent a little extra time in the bathroom (I know, TMI)...did P57 (which I will talk about later)...and made a mega-protein green smoothie (33 grams of protein!!!) and some green tea.  And now I'm back on track.  I'm really glad that I am able to leave my little indiscretion behind and I'm excited about trying some new healthy recipes for lunch...I think that I am going to try to make some cinnamon maple sweet potato on cream cheese toast...I found the recipe on Snackface and I have been thinking about it for days:)

As for Physique 57, it went a lot better today.  I pushed myself harder than yesterday...and it felt good.  I still have a lot of room for growth which is also good.  Abs kinda kicked my butt...I had to stop for a minute or two.  And those chair thigh things were a little less confusing...and definitely had my thighs BURNING (still do!)  Overall, I'm liking the workout and I can see how it can really slim down certain areas of concern. 

Okay...need to get some dissertation reading in.  Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment