Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dissertation Procrastination Ends Today!!!!

Dissertation procrastination ends today. I have a lot to turn in to my advisor in one week. It's time to get crackin'. I've been procrastinating for over a year now and it's time to get started...so that I can get finished.


Today, I plan to work on my disposition definition table. I'm going to go through all of my articles and my books to find different definition of disposition. I'm doing this so that I can come up with a working definition of disposition. 

I was supposed to start about four hours ago...but I got sidetracked with the new blog. I'm excited about getting started...but I'm such a procrastinator. I guess I've got to log off the blog first. Keeping my fingers crossed for a productive day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment