Sunday, May 22, 2011

The last one

I just had the last one.

I've had many last ones in the past, but obviously they were never the last one.

I'm posting this as a motivation for this to REALLY be the last one.

I have had this habit off and on since I was 17.  It has brought me nothing positive and no joy.  It has brought me smelly clothes, bad breath, teeth issues, skin problems and fear from the ramifications of such a nasty and bad habit.  This HAS to be the last one.

I'm praying for the strength to NEVER have another.

I will no longer be a hypocrite on this healthy journey.  The only things that I want in my body are things that will help nourish it.  Every time that I want another, I hope that I remember this post, "The last one."

So, on May 22nd at 8:02 am...I had the last one.

1 comment:

  1. Cigarettes?

    I made a statement on my blog a few weeks ago that I've had my last diet coke. It's been 2.5 weeks and I haven't had one so maybe this will work for you too! Good luck! And if it's smoking or whatever else, don't be embarrassed about it. I promise that no one is going to judge you.

    ReplyDelete