Monday, June 21, 2010

30 Day Shred

So, is this another gimmick?!  Maybe.  But as with tracking calories, it's worth a try.  I'm really feeling unusually motivated today.  So, what's the latest?  I'm going to try Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred starting tomorrow.  Twenty to thirty minutes a day for the next six weeks.  There are three different levels...I will do levels one and two for ten days.  Then I will do level three for fifteen days.

For the record, I L-O-V-E Jillian!  She's my girl crush!  I think that she has the most amazing body and she is, of course, is on my VERY, VERY favorite show in the world, the Biggest Loser!!!:)  So, hopefully, she can keep me motivated.  I like that you don't need much.  Just a mat and some 3 lb weights...and, check, I've got both.  I like that right now I have the time to do it.  I mean, it's only 30 minutes...so there really is no excuse.

Oh!  And I found this really cool blog written by a man and a woman that love the program.  The woman (who is from Atlanta) runs 5K and 10Ks.  She's a real inspiration.

Anyway, here's some rules that I MUST follow.

1)  30 Day Shred every day from 6/22-7/30.
2)  No eating after 8:00 pm
3)  Only drink water or green tea (and wine 1-2 times/week)
4)  Track calories on selfdietclub.com (and try to stick to 1400-1500 calories/day)

Okay...that's it.  Wish me luck!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment