Monday, June 21, 2010

So far so good...

The tracking calorie thing has actually been working wonderfully so far...even though its only been two meals.  It actually has been working to keep me more accountable.  As I was spreading (less than a tablespoon) of mayo on my sandwich, I was really thinking about what I was doing.  There might be hope for me yet.  Maybe this is how a semi-control freak eats healthy...by writing down or typing in every single thing she puts in her mouth.  Hopefully, it will continue to work.

Okay, about to make my meal plan for the week...then off to the grocery store.  I'm actually feeling pretty motivated. (Could be the Starbucks!)

On a side note...I think that I'm going to try to stick to 1500 calories and not the 1700 that they are recommending.  Maybe I'll change my activity level in the program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment