Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Great First Day!

...for the most part!  I weighed in at 136.2 lbs.  I ate a little less than 1200 calories.  I ran/walked close to 4.5 miles...running in 2 minute intervals.  I did Jillian's Shred level one.  And I am only gonna miss my food cut off time by 30 minutes.  A+ for today, right?

The only thing is that I did not listen to my body.  At 7:30 pm, I found myself still full from lunch.  I ate a pear, a salmon burger sandwich with cabbage at 12:00 or 1:00...and six or seven hours later I'm still full.  Is that normal?  I debated whether I should eat dinner or not.  And frightened by the idea of not being able to eat again until tomorrow, I ate...of course.  Now I'm stuffed (I had a small potato and some broccoli)...AND I plan to still eat a skinny cow ice cream sandwich. 

I know that I probably should have skipped the meal.  Since I sat on my ass for most of the day, maybe I didn't burn very many calories...and that is why I was still full.  In the future, I will not eat...I'll try to eat some fruit and call it a day or something.  And no dessert.

Okay...still happy that I had a good day.  Seventeen minutes to eat my ice cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment