Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Okay, Here They Are...Before Pictures

So, I realize that I never posted any before pictures...which according to all of these weight loss blogs is super important.  I hadn't posted pictures yet partially because I don't have any...partially because the day that I tried, we didn't have any batteries for the camera.

And at this point, I felt taking a picture now wouldn't represent where I truly started from.  Uhhhh....as you will see, I was wrong. 

First, I thought that I should post this unflattering picture from my recent engagement session.  But as I looked at it, I realized that you can not get a good feeling of all 138 lbs.

So, below you will find some pics that I took today (at 133.4 lbs).  Warning, don't let the full length picture deceive you.  My arms and stomach are always the first thing to shape up when I start working out.  It's my thighs and my butt that are my true problem area.  Okay, here goes.




Okay...so it is done.  Initially, I was worried that you would not be able to see that I still need to lose weight.  But that side shot...and the one from behind show that I DEFINITELY need to continue to eat right and get my butt on the treadmill.  It's funny how pictures make it seem real...the blog...my journey...everything.  So, here they are.  I will update with pictures again in a month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment