Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Exhausted

So, I've been working out for seven days straight with no days of rest...with 23 more days left.  I'm proud of myself for what I have done and I can definitely see results.  But I am tired.  For the past two days, I have woken up tired.  Very tired.  And the tiredness lasts almost all day.  It's so hard to snap out of it.  My body is tired...my mind is tired.  All day long, I just want to take a nap.

I know that I need to rest, but I have to keep moving.  I am supposed to do Shred every day...and Couch to 10K 3 days/week.  And with only 5 weeks left of my summer vacay, I feel like I have to keep going.  Not sure what to do.

On top of feeling exhausted for most of the day, I also feel so sore at night that I am not sleeping well.  It's such a weird feeling.  I'm exhausted and sore and really, really sleepy, but I find myself feeling restless at the same time.  I'm not sure what exactly is going on...or why.

And every time, I think that I can't do this (especially when I am working out), I think of the Biggest Loser.  The contestants on the show start off bigger and more out of shape than I am...and they exercise every day ALL day.  As corny as it may sound, I listen to Jillian and Bob counting down exercises or giving the contestants some wonderful inspirational quote and it actually motivates me to run harder or keep going (I love that damn show!).  So, I get it.  I'm not going to get anywhere without putting the work in.  I know that I have to experience pain in order to make a difference.  I just wish that I wasn't so tired.

Anyway, that is my rant for the day.  I'm freakin' tired.

0 comments:

Post a Comment