Monday, June 21, 2010

Calorie Tracker


So, I woke up this morning and realized that it IS time to track my calories.  Tracking calories helped me lose weight last time...so why shouldn't it work this time?  I think that it does help keep me more accountable of what I'm eating.  AND that is what I would be doing if I had a bodybugg anyway.

I think that I thought that it was unnatural and too time consuming...but right now, I really have nothing but time.  Even if I just do it for the next five weeks of the summer.  I think that it is time.

Last time, I used Self Diet Club and it really worked.  It told me how many calories I needed to eat for the day.  I've already logged a lot of my favorite foods into the food log.  It also tracked my weight, so I could see all of the ups and downs throughout my journey.  I really enjoyed using it. 

Well, I guess I'm off to log my nonfat, no whip white mocha into self diet club...



0 comments:

Post a Comment