Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Couch to 10K-Week Two

Just completed day one of week two of the Couch to 10K program.  I am actually enjoying walking/running outside.  I DO feel like I am getting more of a workout than when I exercise on the treadmill.  I think the program keeps me going.  Knowing that I'm completing something feels good.  I even thought about running after work some days once the school year starts...who knows, we'll see.  Today, I probably completed a little over two miles...and after last nights dinner I definitely needed it.

I think the key is to just keep exercising.  I can keep working on the food.  If I get in the habit of exercising everything will balance out...and then eventually when I get the food part together, I will start to lose.

Well, I think that I will walk/run again tomorrow.  I'm a couple of days off after taking a four day break from exercising.   I even got the itchies again because of the long break.  But they were not severe...and I pushed through.  Great start to my day!  Thanks Couch to 10K!!!

P.S. Once I get iTunes on my new computer...and update my phone, I will really be motivated.  It definitely slows down your workout when Luther Vandross comes on in mid-run.

0 comments:

Post a Comment