Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Weigh In (YAY!!!)

I did it!!  I spent a week working out daily and eating right and I actually lost 2.4 lbs!!!  AND I didn't even do it being 100% anal about everything that I ate!  I splurged on two days...and I drank two days too (those happen to coincide with my splurge days).  I even went out to eat two times.

I'm really proud of myself.  I think that the working out makes a huge difference.  If I keep this up (which I'm determined to do), I will be down to 125 by the time school starts!!  Woohoo!

Don't get me wrong, its been hard.  My body hurts and I stay exhausted.  But it is worth it.  (I know I am talking like I just lost 50 lbs, but it's really the fact that I feel like I get it.)  Okay, so here are my stats.

TODAY
WEIGHT:  133.8
FAT (%):  27.4
HYDRATION (%):  50.8
BMI:  26.1 (overweight)

5/31 (START DATE)
WEIGHT:  138.4
FAT (%):  28.6
HYDRATION (%):  49.9
BMI:  27.0 (overweight)

So actually, I've lost 4.6 lbs in one month.  Which is really okay...especially since I've only really been serious about weight lost for one out of four of the weeks and I lost 2.4 lbs in that week.  Kinda sad that my BMI still says that I'm overweight, but at least I'm headed in the right direction.

Okay...I need to clean and write.  I need to remember that this is going to take awhile and that I need to stay motivated.  Yay for small victories!

0 comments:

Post a Comment