Thursday, June 10, 2010

Food & Water: The Right Balance

 Last night, I found myself on the couch...weak, tired, unable to get up and fix myself something to eat.  I just wanted to sleep.  I dozed in and out as my wonderful fiance prepared a veggie and black bean quesadilla for me.  I had banana and a protein smoothie for breakfast...some veggie lasagna for lunch...and it was now 9:30.  After my run/walk and being out all day, I was starving to say the least.  In addition to not eating enough, I think that I only drank a bottle or two of water.  I felt like crap.

Though I wanted to blog last night, I didn't have the energy to do it.  I wanted to vow that I would not do this to my body again.  I wanted to promise that I would try to stick to eating every 3-4 hours.  I wanted to say that I would try not to eat after 8:30.  So, since I wasn't able to do it yesterday.  I am doing it today.  It seems easy enough.  I like to eat...so I should do it regularly.  Simple enough.

Oh yeah...and I'm going to drink more water too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment