Thursday, June 10, 2010

New "Training" Schedule

Using the word "training" sounds so official and athletic.  Anyway, this is my new summer plan (I borrowed it from my favorite fitness blog, fitsugar.com)
  • 3 days/week Couch to 10K (45-60 min), Strength training(20-25 min), Stretching (10-15 min)
  • 2-3 day/week yoga (45 min)
  • 1 day of rest
I did Couch to 10K yesterday, without the other stuff.  Today, I did run/walk and then did some strength training.  (I skipped the stretching because I had some issues with my satellite TV).  I thought that I might be too tired to do strength training after cardio...but I was actually fine.

I'm looking forward to doing some yoga tomorrow.  It's been SOOO long!  I'm was still hoping to go to hot yoga this summer, but it is not looking good financially.  So, I guess Steve Ross will have to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment