Thursday, June 24, 2010

Working Out with a Hangover

This morning, I did not get up and do my couch to 10K, week 4, day 2.  Why, you may ask?  Maybe it was the 2 glasses of sangria, 2 glasses of white wine and the bellini that I had at lunch yesterday.  This morning, I woke up with a nice, little, hangover.  Not a horrible one...but it was enough to keep me from getting up and working out.

Though I am going to put off couch until tomorrow, I have to continue to do JM's Shred.  I mean its only day 3 (and yesterday, I got a compliment from one of my friends/co-workers saying that I looked super skinny:)).  So, it's almost 5:00 pm...my workout clothes are in the drier...and I'm trying to muster up the energy to walk and do shred.  It's either gonna make me feel better or it's gonna make me throw up.  We will see...

0 comments:

Post a Comment