Now, here are my pros and cons:
1) It gave me a good little workout. My thighs and bottom were burning and I worked up a sweat. I can definitely still feel my thighs quivering a bit...but I'm not super sore. (I think that I may have been "phoning it in" again since it was my first time).
2) I liked that I didn't have to wear sneakers. It made it feel a little more like yoga or pilates.
3) It was low impact. I didn't have one issue with my knee.
4) The workout incorporates weights and I can up the weights as my body adapts.
5) There's an "Anita!!" I like that I can work my way up to "Natalie." (I don't know the names of the chicks in this DVD...so I'm gonna just stick with the names of JM's girls).
1) Props. I hate that I have to use a chair. I wish that I had an actual ballet bar in my gym. The chair is just not the same.
2) Space. My gym is small (its a bedroom with a lot of equipment). It's hard for me to stretch my body out without bumping into the weight machine.
3) The instruction during the part with the chair/ballet bar. There were times that I didn't know what she wanted me to be doing. Push it out...pull it up...pulse it!?!? I was lost.
4) The freakin' pretzel leg lift thing. WTF?!!?!?
5) The lady leading the "class" (I need to get her name) can be a little annoying. She's super hype! But it's not too bad.
I'm going to keep doing it at least for the next two weeks. I still feel like I need to get some cardio in on the days that I do P57. I'm going to walk later today.
Oh! I finally printed out and hung my workout calendar for the rest of July. This is my schedule for this week.
Usually, I would rest on Sunday, but I am a day behind on C210K (as usual)...so I had to squeeze in one more workout on Sunday.
Okay...protein shake time!!! I got hungry sitting here typing. Then off to read some articles.