Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TRY THIS: Polar F6 Heart Rate Monitor

So, I know that there is a big discrepancy between how many calories my treadmill says that I'm burning and how many calories selfdietclub.com says I'm burning (w/the latter being more accurate).  I actually read once that treadmills and other machines are usually about 10% off in terms of calories.  I wonder why that is...

Anyway, because of this discrepancy (and because I suppose it would be a good idea to make sure that I'm working within my maximum heart rate, I want to get a Polar F6 Heart Rate Monitor. When you click on the black one on Amazon.com, the pink one comes up.  I'm not a pink girl...I definitely want a black one.


It's about $85...and definitely not in the budget.  But it is definitely on my wish list!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment