Sunday, September 5, 2010

Green Monster Time!!


I just realized that I haven't posted my favorite Green Monster "recipe."  So, here goes...

Chocolate and Banana Green Monster

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (I use Fage)
1/2 cup Chocolate Almond Milk (unsweetened)
1 cup spinach
1 banana
35 grams Chocolate Rice Protein
1 Tbsp Flax, milled

And that's it.  I mix it up...and drink it on my way to work.  Filling and yummy!

PB, Banana and Vanilla Green Monster

INGREDIENTS
5.3 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt (I used nonfat, Brown Cow)
1/2 cup skim milk
1 cup spinach
1 frozen banana
1 Tbsp peanut butter

I tried this one today.  Very simple.  It was a nice change from my usual morning green monsters.  Not as thick and really sweet.  It also wasn't as chalky either...because I didn't add my rice protein.

377 calories, 54 grams of carbs (whoa!!!), 8 grams of fat, 24 grams of protein

0 comments:

Post a Comment